- Spring is almost here and it's time to plant the Port Soirée Garden. People chuckle to themselves when they see it — but they don't laugh after they taste our Salad & Vegetables.
- Join Retired Executive Chef Ralph Romberg Wednesday Evenings in The "Cellar" and enjoy Wine Pairing and Wine Tasting.
- Do you love the Balsamic Reduction sprinkled on your Tomato Salad ? You can purchase it from our Boutique along with many of the other ingredients used at the Restaurant — Port Soirée's own Olive Oil, Chocolates from a local Chocolatier or Honey from a local Apiary. A perfect gift — shop the Boutique on your next visit !
Local Area Artists
Around the Restaurant are many displays by local area artists.
- Since the opening of "Port Soirée" Restaurant Cafe owner Alvaro has support the local area, buying fresh from area Suppiers and Farmers whenever possible !
- A supporting member of the Community — Port Soirée Restaurant Café has sponsored yearly Schomberg U12 or U10 Soccer.